Thursday, October 22, 2015

It's Day 19 of the Fused Glass Powder Sgraffito 30 in 30 Challenge!


I know there are LOADS of you out there now who have signed up or are following this 
30 in 30 Glass Powder Sgraffito Drawing Challenge.

Where are you?  And why aren't you really participating?

If you're just starting, don't feel intimidated.  We're just a bunch of artists trying to get better at a very new form of glass art.  You are welcome here! The more creativity you use, the more you have.  Maya Angelou said so, and I love Maya Angelou.

Please don't just hover around and see what others are doing, GET BUSY and make some art!  The only way to get better at this is to fool around and make a true effort to practice.

This is Day #19.  That means we have only 11 days left to complete this Challenge!
Who cares if you've just joined in and make 11 glass powder sketches to finish? 
You will be all the better for trying.

Tomorrow's Challenge is easy.  Create a floral themed piece of your choice.
You might use this as an excuse to buy yourselves some real flowers. I think I will.
Spend as much or as little time as you are able, but GET BUSY!

If more than 60 of you post to the blog tomorrow I'll make a 'floral video' and post it tomorrow night.

If you use Instagram, GREAT NEWS!  You can use it to post your photo now.  
Here is the link to see how to post:  Instagram

I did a drawing for Day 18 in class today but stupidly forgot to take a photo before putting it in the kiln.  I'll make my floral piece tomorrow when it's really 'today'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today got ahead of me and I had no time to paint.  See?  Human life really happens. If you've missed a day or twenty, it's not too late to start.  Come join us and post your floral photo here for Jan. 19th.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!

Linkwithin

You might also like